[OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.38.0
info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Thu Feb 18 20:50:55 UTC 2016
Yesterday, v2.38.0 of the openstreetmap-carto stylesheet has been
released and rolled out to the openstreetmap.org servers. It might
still take a couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
* Add rendering for natural=shoal, and natural=reef.
* Change of rendering of linear barriers: keep rendering of barrier
types chain, city_wall, embankment, ditch, fence, guard_rail,
handrail, hedge, kerb, retaining_wall, and wall, and drop rendering of
all other barrier types.
* Add rendering for social facilities.
* New icon for sports shops.
* Changed rendering of cutlines.
* Changed rendering for beach surfaces: add rendering for
surface=fine_gravel, surface=pebbles, and surface=pebblestone; drop
rendering for surface=peeples
* Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
For a full list of commits, see
As always, we welcome any bug reports at
More information about the talk