[OSM-talk] SotM 2016 Accomodation

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:00:04 UTC 2016

Thanks Christine,

The SotM accommodation deal is a really good one but we do have a limited
number of rooms so I encourage you to book up early. As noted the ticket
sale will follow shortly and will be a similar price to Birmingham 2013.

Details at:
http://2016.stateofthemap.org/venue/

Community accommodation ideas:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2016/Community_info

We work hard to keep the cost as low as possible and the main way we do
this is through sponsorship. If you or someone else is interested in
sponsoring SotM 2016 please contact the team on sponsors at stateofthemap.org

Hope to see you in Brussels
*Rob*

p.s. To stick with a commitment we made last year the call for venues for
SotM 2017 opens 1st March (tomorrow). It's super early but this give us
loads of time and the best chance of available venue space :-)