[OSM-talk] Tile Server manual build 15.10 troubleshooting

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:25:35 UTC 2016

Thanks. That got me past step 1.

8 upgraded, 313 newly installed, 0 to remove and 83 not upgraded.

So that is the first thing to change in the documentation on the website,
instead of libtiff4-dev change it to libtiff-dev.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic at xs4all.nl>
wrote:

> On 03-01-16 17:48, Graham Jones wrote:
> > if you type "sudo apt-cache search libtiff" it lists all the packages
> that
> > are available with 'libtiff' in the title.  On my system it lists
> > libtiff5-dev, so I would suggest installing that.
>
> Just install libtiff-dev, it is the virtual package provided by both
> libtiff4-dev & libtiff5-dev, it will pull in the relevant libtiffN-dev
> package for the distribution in question.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas
>
> --
>  GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
> Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
KDØWHB
electricity440 at gmail.com