[OSM-talk] Tile Server manual build 15.10 troubleshooting

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:58:49 UTC 2016

Ok, Well I will just keep updating the google drive with pastebin links on
everything I have been trying. Right now, I am making mapnik.

Are any of these below required, I got this after I typed MAKE:

Notice: dependencies not met for plugin 'occi', not building...
Notice: dependencies not met for plugin 'rasterlite', not building

electricity440 at gmail.com