[OSM-talk] Belgium/Netherlands Boundary Change

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 5 12:08:38 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-05 12:54, Steve Doerr wrote:
> Just read this article about a territory-swap between The Netherlands
> and Belgium: http://actualite24.info/post/316916
>
> I wonder if this has taken effect yet? It's not reflected in OSM
> currently. I think I'll leave it for the local communities to action.

This is also discussed on the forum at:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=53204

AFAIK the politicians have not voted to approve the change yet, which
makes is premature to adopt the change in OSM.

On the Dutch side I'll adopt this change when it has been included in
the updated settlement (woonplaats) boundary for Eijsden.

Kind Regards,

Bas