[OSM-talk] Not sure what to think

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:06:24 UTC 2016

Relevant OSM Help Q&A page with lots of discussion:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/710/can-i-use-google-streetview-to-help-create-maps

Ed Parsons of Google said back then that "checking the odd street names is
OK.. but every street name I would suggest would represent a bulk feed."
And bulk feed of data from Google Street View is against the TOS.