[OSM-talk] Max speed forward/backward

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:09:27 UTC 2016

Thanks Paul.

There's a lot of split speed limits here in the valley (Arizona.) I've
worked hard mapping quite a few. Would love for more services to show them.

On Jul 5, 2016 2:41 AM, "Paul Johnson" <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Hans De Kryger <hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​Anyone know of any apps or services that display​ max speed
> forward/backward tags. I assume most don't know how to?

I know that Osmand will as I've seen it come up on some odd edge cases
where sign placement is weird (normally Oklahoma doesn't do these split
limits unless it's not feasible to signpost the limits in the same spot
both directions).  Someone up towards Colorado should have more exact
information, as split limits are routine in that state.