[OSM-talk] Open Location Code should we support it?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:47:45 UTC 2016

>I'm saying that OLC is just one of many methods, and it is simply a
conversion of the already stored latitude and longitude. The interface
tools are the only element that needs to support any of these
conversions. Nothing needs to be stored in the database.

Agreed but you do need to be able to see where it is hence the suggestion
that Nomination could support it.

Cheerio John