[OSM-talk] What pointing device you use for mapping?

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 12 08:18:10 UTC 2016

I use Nexus Silent Mouse SM-8500B [1]. This mouse does not produce a
"click" sound, though there is a tactile click. This type of soundless
mouse makes a difference while working in an OSM editor. I like
SM-8500B. I own three of them, including a spare one. It works fine on
Mac and W10.

There are numerous innovative pointing devices available nowadays, -
graphics tablets, vertical mice, pencil mouse, etc. If you have a
positive experience employing an innovative pointing device design for
mapping, please, let me know.

[1] https://nexustek.us/mice/sm-8500

Best regards,

Oleksiy