[OSM-talk] Can we utilise the popularity of Pokémon Go for OSM?

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Thu Jul 14 12:55:46 UTC 2016

It doesn't have to be a part of the app itself nor harvest data from it.
Unless you're referring to some other method of possible infringement.

There might be some existing OSM contributers who might be
reminded/encouraged to use those walks to do something useful for OSM
too. For example the idea brought forward earlier of resolving notes,
taking pictures of the surrounding area, and so on. The pictures could
even be GPS tagged (if the user wishes) since the GPS chip is already
active.

- Svavar Kjarrval