[OSM-talk] ford=no for highways which are known to have no fords?

malenki osm_ at malenki.ch
Thu Jun 2 03:32:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, 31 May 2016 23:08:22 +0200,
Richard wrote:

> I found plenty of places where people have done everything
> correctly but accidentally applied the bridge/culvert/layer
> to the wrong way segment or one of the nodes - any way to
> automate that even more?

And how will you get this people not to apply ford=no to the waterway
instead of the highway or to the wrong highway or to some node or
ford=yes to all of the highway?

I never saw so much energy wasted like in this discussion /not/ to map
certain things. How many bridges, fords, culverts or even nothing you
and all the other people involved could have mapped instead of replying
to this thread.

Oh my goodness!