[OSM-talk] Revert UI

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Thu Jun 30 20:46:25 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I've made a web interface to my revert scripts: http://revert.osmz.ru

It is as easy to use as the simple-revert.py, but you don't have to use
the command-line interface. Simply paste some changesets, press a button
and watch as they are being reverted.

The reverter has some limits, e.g. only 200 changed objects can be
reverted, and no way/relation membership changes. On the plus side, it
does a 3-way merge instead of just restoring older versions, so you
won't run into any conflicts.

If somebody wants to improve the design or add any features, I'd be glad
to have your help: https://github.com/Zverik/RevertUI

The backend uses simple-revert scripts, which I turned into a library
and uses in some other projects: https://github.com/Zverik/simple-revert

IZ