[OSM-talk] SotM 2016 Accomodation

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Tue Mar 1 09:03:39 UTC 2016

On 01.03.2016 08:04, Jochen Topf wrote:
> There is only a single hotel listed when I click through there, the "Motel One".
> Price for a single room is 93 EUR. hrs.de offers the same hotel for 79 EUR.
> Even if you add the extra breakfast (9.50) that's still cheaper.

When I checked it out three days ago I believe it was 3 nights for 186,
including breakfast and tax. Maybe it did not display it correctly on a
smartphone. Or the budget rooms are already gone.
That price was quite nice compared to hrs, but unfortunately I did not
book as I wanted to do this on the PC and not via smartphone.

Have now a reservation for "Maxhotel". Similar area, roughly 30 minutes
to the venue by public transport. No breakfast but reviews on hrs look
fine. 3 nights for 147 EUR.

Stephan