[OSM-talk] osm2pgsql 0.90.0 release
penorman at mac.com
Wed Mar 2 14:27:03 UTC 2016
Osm2pgsql 0.90.0 has been released. The major changes since 0.88.0 are
- Windows support is much improved, and osm2pgsql builds natively with MSVC
- Osm2pgsql now requires a C++11 compiler
- Memory overhead for very small extracts is significantly reduced
- Multi-threading support is enabled for Windows
- The build system has switched from autotools to cmake
- Parsing is now done by libosmium and protobuf-c-compiler is not required
- Multi-backend improvements and bug fixes
- PBF support is no longer optional
- Legacy code from 32-bit node IDs has been removed
- Builds now generate no GCC or Clang warnings or errors
Upgrading is strongly recommended for anyone using the multi backend or
This will be the last version that supports PostGIS 1.5 or PostgreSQL
9.0. Both of these have been end of life for some time.
Future version will also use EPSG 3857 by default, not 900913.
A full list of commits can be found at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk