[OSM-talk] Mapathon In Sweden, Göteborg

Daiva Marija Brazauskaitė brazauskaite.daiva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:46:36 UTC 2016

Hello,

my name is Daiva Brazauskaite, and I am working with student association
called SKIP at University of Gothenburg (Göteborgs Universitet) in Sweden.
Letting you know that we are planning to make a Mapathon on 29th of March.
We are inviting students and people interested in learning mapping and
using OpenStreetMap platform. We are going to choose one of the projects
from HOT Tasking Manager lists and use OSM iD editor.

Are there any advises or information on event planing?

Thank you in advance!

BR,
Daiva M. Brazauskaite