[OSM-talk] Please check the work of 00crashtest

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:54:34 UTC 2016

On 15/03/2016 15:39, Chethan H A wrote:

> Just to add a few more observations about the user 00crashtest
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/00crashtest> editing behavior.

Thanks.  If you (or anyone else) thinks that there a might be problem
with the edits that they're making right now*, can you ask them about
that in changeset discussion comments?  That way comments are visible,
and if a mapper doesn't reply to legitimate questions asked we can see
that too (that was one of the things that I specifically mentiond in
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/903 ).

Best Regards,

Andy (SomeoneElse).

* or anyone else, actually