[OSM-talk] Navmii notes

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:21:23 UTC 2016

Duplication would be a problem even if the map was updated in real time.

I have seen maps.me users adding POIs that already exist for a long time, but aren't rendered by the maps.me style. Or adding name= to a gas station when the info is already in brand=, which isn't rendered by either maps.me or osm.org.