[OSM-talk] Craigslist

Greg Morgan dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com
Wed May 11 07:32:48 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Mike Thompson <miketho16 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a contact at Craigslist [1]?  As you know they use data
> from OSM, but have their own rendering style.  Unfortunately it looks like
> at zoom level 16 and higher they render all streets as one way.  This
> reflects poorly on OSM.

People can do what they want with the OSM data.  I don't set it as a poor
reflection on OSM.  The problem is that the CL rendering style is just
looking at oneway=* without looking at the value.  CL is rendering
oneway=no as a oneway.  I'd report the issue as a rendering bug to CL and
leave out the reflection issue.

Regards,
Greg