[OSM-talk] ImproveOSM data refresh and some updates

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed May 11 16:05:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

ImproveOSM has just seen a data refresh that I thought I’d let you know about. We ran the latest GPS data against OSM data from May 4 and the results are live on the ImproveOSM web site and JOSM plugins. That said, don’t hesitate to let me know if you find data you think is incorrect or have ideas of what could be improved. There is also a feedback tool on improve-osm.org you can use for that.

We made some usability improvements to the plugin as well, I wrote about those on the Improve OSM blog[0]. That post also contains a link to this 7-question survey about ImproveOSM[1]. If you have a few minutes to complete it, you are helping us make ImproveOSM a better tool for all of us.

Martijn

[0] http://blog.improve-osm.org/en/updates-to-improveosm-josm-plugin-for-better-usability/ <http://blog.improve-osm.org/en/updates-to-improveosm-josm-plugin-for-better-usability/>
[1] http://goo.gl/forms/Oa7tFEpNSA <http://goo.gl/forms/Oa7tFEpNSA> The survey does not collect personal information. However, if you are not comfortable with submitting anything through Google Forms, here’s a PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q13n0jkk6chirk3/Help%20Improve%20ImproveOSM.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/q13n0jkk6chirk3/Help%20Improve%20ImproveOSM.pdf?dl=0>