[OSM-talk] Upload slowness - what's going on?

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:44:28 UTC 2016

I believe the Dev mailing list may have some of your technical answers
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2016-May/thread.html

It appears from that list that the database servers are now a few
hundreds of miles from where the web servers are, causing the increase
in latency. I do not know if this is a permanent change, the thread on
osm-dev does seem to indicate that things are still in flux.

Tim