[OSM-talk] Extract from OSM Planet History dump

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:32:53 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

During the summer time with some free time from teaching I want to do some
analysis of the OSM Planet History dump data.

Unfortunately I have ran into a few road blocks in trying to get osmium etc
to compile on my Ubuntu 14:04 machine. I spent a while trying to get this
working without success.

I only want two or three regional-based extracts. OSM History for UK and
Ireland would be my priority.

Would someone who has these tools currently working be willing to do this
extraction for me?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Mooney
Maynooth University,