[OSM-talk] talk Digest, Vol 141, Issue 25, about OSM

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sun May 22 14:04:55 UTC 2016

W dniu 22.05.2016 14:57, St Niklaas napisał(a):

> Hi Daniel, nice, but would not it be better to make a simple link to
> the OSM pages so that you would not have to maintain a lot of data.

For me it was no brainer to add some basic facts there, once somebody
has created navigating template for OSM-related projects and tools.

I also don't like redundancy too much, but I guess after 10 years OSM
deserves more general public exposure. I think over time inner Wiki and
Wikipedia articles will diverge anyway, because the audience is
different.

> And avoid figures as most used, thats IMHO not a good bases for a
> statement.

You could use a different wording - feel free to rephrase it - but this
is about illustrating real usage of these editors with hard data (see
the reference link).

--
"Low, low, low..." [M. Kempa]