[OSM-talk] buildings above the ground and below

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Fri May 27 10:04:48 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 11:24:53AM +0200, Ɓukasz Stelmach wrote:
> I've got a small housing estate to map. Above the ground there are four
> buildings. However, below, they've got common foundation and an
> underground garage. The house numbers hasn't been assigned yet so all
> the above-the-ground-buildings have the same address.
>
> Do you have any suggestions how to map it all?

I'd tag these as separate buildings ignoring what's underneath. That's how
most people will see those buildings. If you don't look closely, you don't
know that they are connected. As for the address, just put the same address
on all buildings if they actually have the same address.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688