[OSM-talk] Taglists support for rendering examples

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Sun Nov 6 13:22:26 UTC 2016

I have to strongly disagree with "have been written in the right way",
"correct", "incorrect", "problem", "should be fixed".

Both notations are correct and I have deliberately chosen the latter
one. The first one may be the right one for the problem you are trying
to solve. For the problems I wanted to solve the latter one was the
right one.

The problem of sizes should be solved by the downstream application or
the icons should be changed in the Wiki, not in the osm-carto repository.

Michael