[OSM-talk] OpenStreetView name change

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Nov 9 10:58:42 UTC 2016

Streetscape is totally fine, if you just want to have the same problems
again.

Rough step by step guide to finding a workable product name:

- don't do it in public

- don't use anything descriptive

- google for the name

- do an exhaustive trademark search (or rather let your fav IP counsel
do it for you)

- register the trademark in your target markets

- register the domain names

- launch the product

Simon