[OSM-talk] addr:interpolation and data consumers

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:44:18 UTC 2016

It's not always that easy. "3D housenumbering" has no clear tagging rules and sometimes it's hard or illegal to get close enough to see which number is used for which building/entrance. In other situations the mailboxes are not located where the houses are and the houses have no addresses on them, making it hard to know which mailbox belongs to which building.

 Interpolating when you know start and finish is more honest than guessing.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone