[OSM-talk] fixme -- by a specific date

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Nov 28 19:37:00 UTC 2016

Simon,

I'm not looking to add complexity. I'm looking to find a way to deal with
future events that are certain to impact a feature as described in my
original post. Basically a way to remind ourselves as a mapping community
that a feature as it exists currently should be revisited at a fairly well
defined point in future time. To the best of my understanding the
opening_hours tag does not help with that. Thoughts?

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
http://mvexel.github.io/