[OSM-talk] OSM New Logo Proposal

Aun Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Sat Oct 15 14:03:44 UTC 2016

IMO The current logo works in large scale and 16x16 as well. I don’t know of use cases where smaller is needed. Also the colours in the current logo is pleasant to me, and represents a map. The 0’s and 1’s is a clear reference to the digital database. I think if we need to simplify the current logo, than we should use the current logo colour pallet so that the existing logo can be continued to be used as a detailed logo where that is desired.

Aun Johnsen