[OSM-talk] The movie Eye in the Sky credits OpenStreetMap

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:04:22 UTC 2016

I saw another mainstream film that credits OSM in the end credits and this
is the film adaptation of Dan Brown's novel Inferno. The credit went “©
OpenStreetMap contributors”. There was no mention of any license again.

I've decided to create a new wiki page[1] to list these films, linked from
the "Press" wiki page[2].

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Films
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Portal:Press

~Eugene