[OSM-talk] International mapping getting together day

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 27 20:33:52 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew, not quite sure this is what you were thinking, but "OSM
Geography Awareness Week" will be held 13-19 November this year. We're
aiming to get 100 mapathons going around the world during that week:
http://osmgeoweek.org/

Would encourage you (and all of us) to think about hosting or helping with
an event in your area.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*