[OSM-talk] Working with lat and long simply

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:16:24 UTC 2016

To make it really simple if we could encode the lat and long in a bar code
then a delivery person with a smartphone could scan the bar code and have
the address displayed on a map.

That makes life much more interesting as now you can give someone a list of
packages in the order they are to be delivered in and then all they need to
do on delivering one is scan the next to see where to go to next on the map.

That saves time which means money which means it stands a much better
chance of being adopted.

Cheerio John