[OSM-talk] Multilingual feedback wanted for OpenStreetMap Carto

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Sep 18 02:32:48 UTC 2016

I'm looking for feedback from people who read non-latin languages on a
proposed OpenStreetMap Carto font change.

We are considering moving to Noto fonts and could use feedback from
people who can read languages which have non-latin scripts, particularly
Asian languages. I've made previews in about a dozen different languages
at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/2349#issuecomment-247819822
and want to check that there are no new problems. We may have to adjust
font sizes, but that's a different issue.

If you've got feedback, please leave it on
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/2349