[OSM-talk] Updated Privacy Policy

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Sep 28 12:51:49 UTC 2016

Hi Michael

Thanks.

A general note: we (the LWG that is) are fully aware that the text is
rather bumpy and a bit of a historic document. In light of the changes
that are due to come in to force EU wide in 2018 (which we will be
subject to even if the UK hurries up with BREXIT) we will likely be
proposing a complete rewrite during next year. This will likely however
be fairly expensive and involved (for example we will likely need to
look at all our processes involving personal data and potentially change
them to be compliant).

Simon