[OSM-talk] SotM Group Photo without Logo

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 19:08:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

for the upcoming WeeklyOSM and Wochennotiz issue 323 we, the team of
WeeklyOSM and Wochennotiz, would like to use the group photo of State of
the Map in Brussels.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:State_Of_The_Map_2016_group_photo.jpg

Unfortunately, the photo published at OSM wiki contains the SotM logo at
the upper left corner which we do not want to have inside the image (we
want to crop a little bit different). I remember to have seen it at
Flickr (uploaded by Tatiana?) but I do not find it any more.

Could someone either send the photo without the logo to
blog at openstreetmap.de (the mailing list of Wochennotiz) or upload it to
the wiki and post the link here? Thanks.

By the way, please add all the photos you upload to a suitable category
by adding [[Category:State_of_the_Map_2016]] to the file description.

Best regards

Michael