[OSM-talk] New open source desktop viewer: Jeography

Sebastian Kürten sebastian.kuerten at fu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 30 11:58:58 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

it's in early stage and hence there are no installers for Windows yet
or packages for Linux distros. However there is a JAR file in the
release section that you can download and start (on Windows a double
click on the JAR file should do the job, otherwise executing
'java -jar jeography-0.0.1.jar' on the command line)

The file is linked from the wiki page, anyway here's the link:
https://github.com/topobyte/jeography-gis/releases/download/v0.0.1/jeography-0.0.1.jar

Sebastian