[OSM-talk] OSM Stats site kickstarter

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Fri Apr 14 10:39:33 UTC 2017

On 12.04.2017 19:15, Steve Coast wrote:
> To me, it’s really an experiment in micro-funding. There are lots of little projects that use OSM that are built and run by volunteers using free or cheap resources. And that’s great. Is there also space for tiny things to get funded enough? I don’t know, let’s see. Because if that space does exist then you maybe can do things like hire other skills (like interaction designers or whatever) to make the thing ten times better.

Don't get me wrong,  I like to think about and try ways how to fund
OSM/Open Source Projects. And regarding your kickstarter project it
looks like it works. Thats a good thing and I hope other projects can
benefit from that too. I just hope for them, that its not necessary to
threaten with the deletion to convince people.