[OSM-talk] Community survey: help shape the State of the Map 2017 program!

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Thu Apr 20 12:30:03 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 12 April 2017, Benoit Fournier wrote:
> Thank you everyone for submitting session proposals for State of the
> Map 2017 conference. We have a great line up of sessions this year,
> it is time to share your views and help shape the State of the Map
> 2017 program.
>
> http://tidean.made4it.com/250/index.php/672156

When trying to go there with Firefox i get:

Bad Request
The CSRF token could not be verified.

With Chrome it works fine.

Regarding the submissions - i did some quick and fairly subjective
sorting of the submissions into categories:

Humanitarian: 18
Commercial products/projects: 13
Academic research: 12
Local communities international: 12