[OSM-talk] Tagging and rendering of television masts

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sun Apr 23 09:01:40 UTC 2017

All what is written at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Aviation is
fair enough, especially the main principle: "We map anything that is
observable on the ground.", but not an airspace. A communication tower,
or a mast is well observable on the ground.

The DJI changed the map on its RPAS control stations from Google to Here
Map. And on Here Map not much is shown. So usually one looks at several
maps while planning a flight, especially in an urban area.

Best regards,
Oleksiy