[OSM-talk] European Data Portal declares the CC-BY 4.0 and ODbL 1.0 compatible

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Aug 3 20:50:20 UTC 2017

Currently outgoing mail from the mailing list server is experiencing
very long delays, so this is a bit late, but I tried to contact the
operators this afternoon but haven't heard anything back yet. It should
be noted that in my opinion the incompatibility is not just with with
the ODbL, but with a large number of the licenses listed as compatible
on that page.

Simon