[OSM-talk] Highway=trunk : harmonization between countries ?

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 10:36:48 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure that the use of "trunk" in UK or in Japan is about the
importance of the road, not about its characteristics :
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/vBqrj5uGYBw05cd57g9TAg (this is the trunk
road linked in my previous mail ; there is pavement on the right side)

Why I want to do that ? To improve openstreetmap, this is a worldwide map
and the renderer can't be adapted by countries.

Le dim. 20 août 2017 à 11:45, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> a écrit :

> > So basically: please don't go adjusting roads in the US away from
> > established rough consensus because you think it ought to be different.
>
> or anywhere else I would say :-)

I'll adjust the wiki first >:>  ^-^