[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:29:50 UTC 2017

On Aug 27, 2017 11:58, "Yves" <yvecai at gmail.com> wrote:

<ian.dees at gmail.com> a écrit :

Frederik,

Thanks for notifying us about this. I hope that you treat this as an import
or automated edit and follow the rules you would expect to see the rest of
the community follow

Ian,
To lessen the burden of the DWG, I would say that this thread is sufficient
to document the redaction, plus whatever documentation the DWG usually
make.

I strongly disagree. As a group of people who have received extra-judicial
powers in the OSM community, they should be expected to follow community
guidelines to a higher degree than the rest of the community.