[OSM-talk] JOSM Custom Presets - Combo to set multiple tags

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:29:53 UTC 2017

Hi François,

> I don't think so since the combo box has a unique key name set in its
definition
That is what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.

> What you can do though is to set the first key with a fixed value
(religion=chrisitian) and let user pick for denomination
The use case I was thinking of was something like the following (this is
somewhat contrived and simplified for the purposes of illustration):
display_value="Roman Catholic, Muslim"
If the user selects "Roman Catholic", religion=christian,
denomination=roman_catholic; if the user selects "Muslim": religion=muslim,
denomination=(tag removed)

Mike