[OSM-talk] OSM Streak: edit the map every day

Michał Brzozowski www.haxor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:50:13 UTC 2017

I have been misunderstood! :) I am not one of Polimappers, I just stumbled
across it on the Wiki calendar. So we have 3 independent entities inventing
a similar idea.
My "challenge" is only now in development on Etherpad, time will tell if I
will ever get to finish it, maybe some other member of Polish community
will help me.