[OSM-talk] no osmf-talk link at listinfo

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Dec 20 00:34:24 UTC 2017

I don't think the archives being semi-visible is deliberate, but it's
not my decision.

I can't remember now if I created it but I suspect I did and I probably
created it as hidden because the idea was that people would be added and
removed automatically as they joined and left OSMF and having it listed
would just cause confusion as people tried to join it.

The archives could be made private but it's a bit of a pain because then
the list members have to login to access them.

Tom

Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/