[OSM-talk] MapRoulette questionnaire

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Tue Feb 28 18:34:43 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I put together a small questionnaire about MapRoulette. Your opinions and ideas are really important for future development of the project, so if you have used MapRoulette, I would appreciate a few minutes of your time to fill it out. Anyone who leaves their email is automatically enrolled in a mappy prize draw. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/J8yhWC3IBsUZmTjS2 <https://goo.gl/forms/J8yhWC3IBsUZmTjS2> . If you don’t like Google Forms you can also send me your thoughts and ideas via email.

Martijn