[OSM-talk] Wikipedia/Wikidata admins cleanup

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:11:03 UTC 2017

I have been steadily cleaning up some (many) broken Wikipedia and Wikidata
tags, and would like to solicit some help :)

To my knowledge, there is no site where one could add a set of OSM IDs that
need attention (something like a bug tracker lite, where one could come and
randomly pick a few IDs to fix), so I made a few tables:

List of Wikipedia tags that do not resolve to Wikidata tags. Most of the
time, the WP tag is incorrect, sometimes it was deleted, and very rarely
there is no matching Wikidata item (needs to be created by hand).
* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Yurik/OSM_NoWD

List of duplicate Wikidata tags:
* https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Yurik/OSM_duplicates2

Thanks!