[OSM-talk] wambachers OSM Server is down.

Walter Nordmann wnordmann at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 15:09:33 UTC 2017

Hi, my OSM server is just broken. Therefore, I can currently offer no
OSM services like "Boundaries Map" and "Missing Boundaries" and some more.

No idea what I'm doing right now and certainly not how long this will last.
Since I wanted to set up a new server, it is not worthwhile to invest in
a new motherboard.

I reckon with several weeks of failure. :(

If you just want to support me now financially, could do with my PayPal
account wnordmann at gmx.de. I've got about 50% of the necessary costs
already donated, but it could be a little more. Of course, I'll put the
difference if necessary.

Sad greetings
Walter