[OSM-talk] Wikipedia/Wikidata admins cleanup

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:52:10 UTC 2017

I'm now trying to clean up the wikidata / wikipedia tags on
administrative boundaries in Belgium. One of the problems seems that
nyuriks automatically (?) added  wikidata tags [1] without making sure
the wikipedia tags were placed correctly in OSM.

And now that same person asks to help him clean up the duplicates :-)
Maybe it was the only way to get us to clean up the wikipedia tags ?

regards

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/44128900