[OSM-talk] Wikipedia/Wikidata admins cleanup

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:41:15 UTC 2017

Frederik,

Please don't revert the ones near me. We spent considerable time with a
contributor (not Yuri but someone else) to ensure that my local community
were happy with the proposed edit before it was completed.

All,

May I remind, that whilst we have no mechanism to *properly* vote on the
adoption of new tags, we also have no mechanism to *properly* vote on
whether a mechanical edit can go ahead or not, including mass reverts. With
so few OSMers on this list, the discussion here can miss the true
consensus. That works both ways (approving and rejecting an edit).

A few people on this list does not equate to the voice of the OSM community!

Best,
*Rob*