[OSM-talk] OpenStreetCam plugin

Rod Bera rod at goarem.org
Mon Jan 30 11:14:24 UTC 2017

Hi Martijn,

When trying to install the plugin I get a message saying
that downloading failed, with
"
error message javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException

java.security.cert.CertificateException :
no suject alternative DNS name matching www.developper.skobbler.com found
"

and I am asked to restart to have some change effected...

When I restart I get the message:

"
could not load plugin
because main class
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.openstreetcam.OpenStreetCamPlugin was not
found
"

Seems it's nothing to do with the plugin itself, but more likely with
the way it is made available.

On a different note: an overall improvement to josm would be to make the
content of message pop-up windows copy-paste-able. This would save time.

Rod